Sunday 1 January 2012

Light Bulb Snowman

In my last post about reusing I mentioned by using paper mache and a used light bulb to make cute little snowman, I know it is a tad late since Christmas has just pasted but there is always next year, well here’s a picture of one I made:



It has 3 layers of newspaper, then glued card to make the scarf. It then has 2 layers of white paper. For the scarf I used paper from a wine voucher from a package from amazon and the eyes were cut from the black plastic you get from a pack of chocolate fingers.


You don’t need to do the same colour scheme or use the same stuff if you don’t want to and feel to post a picture of your own light bulb snowman. I hope you guys enjoy this.
The link to the site on how actually to make it: Light Bulb Snowman

No comments:

Post a Comment